1.    #1  
    Here's the wallpaper...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <a href="http://billkosloskymd.typepad.com/wirelessdoc/">Wireless Doc the blog</a>
    would you mind explaining the 'Soylent Dean' thing to a non-american guy?
    i know who is Howard Dean, i get the sense of the 'campaign made out of people'... but the 'soylent' part doesn't tell me anything
  3.    #4  
    which is how I feel about my Treo these days.

I forgot that Heston was the lead in this film.

SPOILER AHEAD (But I think there must be some statute of limitations on a film from 1973)

Soylent Green was made from recycled Fortran programmers who just happened to be human. And back then My God! was a very often heard expression used in the over-the-top acting popular in sci fi productions including Star Trek.

Originally posted by giuppi
    would you mind explaining the 'Soylent Dean' thing to a non-american guy?
    i know who is Howard Dean, i get the sense of the 'campaign made out of people'... but the 'soylent' part doesn't tell me anything
    <a href="http://billkosloskymd.typepad.com/wirelessdoc/">Wireless Doc the blog</a>
    ...it looks like i did NOT get the whole sense of the 'made out of people' part...

and i won't until i see it
    Originally posted by giuppi
    Hey giuppi, what's your favorite?

Nausicaa? Spirited Away? Mononoke? Anyway, here's hoping to a wide Disney release.

Cheers.
    Originally posted by LORDOFTHETREOS

Hey giuppi, what's your favorite?

Nausicaa? Spirited Away? Mononoke? Anyway, here's hoping to a wide Disney release.

Cheers.
    my favorite is always Laputa!!!!

(and by the way, i don't trust disney releases... if they do to miyazaki what they did to some hongkong movies.... )
    Howard Dean is the prime example of a ******.

P800->Treo 600->P900->XDA II->P900->MPx->Treo 600->iPaq 6315->MDA III->i-Mate PDA2k->o2 XDA IIs & o2 XDA II Mini