1.    #1  
    Is anyone using this and figured out which is the best key/method to set/configure it too ? I have tried a few combinations but it does not work perfectly, so maybe someone can give me a few clues on how best to work this utility with the Treo 600. Thank you,
    I use opt+phone.
    I mapped it to the left directional button when at the phone app.
    Has anyone noticed a problem when used in conjunction with TreoAlertMgr? Sandman worked fine for me until I installed TreoAlertMgr. The screen would turn back on every 50 seconds, which was what I had my alert reminder set to. I adjusted it to 300 seconds and it appears to have stopped the problem all together but I prefer a shorter pause inbetween alerts. :|
    i mapped mines to shift + phone button. works great for me.
    uae the hack "slowlaunch" \. i press & hold a button to activate sandman. search google for it.
    Does anybody else have a problem with Sandman where after you turn it on it will turn the screen off. But then if you press the phone button to turn the screen back on the screen will come on but then I can't get Sandman to turn the screen off again.
    Originally posted by neotope
    Does anybody else have a problem with Sandman where after you turn it on it will turn the screen off. But then if you press the phone button to turn the screen back on the screen will come on but then I can't get Sandman to turn the screen off again.
    I don't have that problem.
    Do you have to press a certain button to disable Sandman?

I usually press the phone button then I have Sandman assigned to Opt+SMS but it only works the firs time.
    Originally posted by neotope
    Do you have to press a certain button to disable Sandman?

I usually press the phone button then I have Sandman assigned to Opt+SMS but it only works the firs time.
    I have Sandman mapped to a different button than you, but I just use the phone button to bring the screen back up. Then it will still work. Have you tried reinstalling it?
    I used "Off it" for the longest (mapped to opt-phone) and it worked great. I prefered it over Sandman cause with Sandman I would sometimes get that "C application Creator" page and wanted to avoid the extra key press to get rid of it. I then (for reasons unknown javascript:smilie('') I reinstalled sandman to try it again, still got that funny page, REINSTALLED Off it to the same button (opt-phone)..NOW IT WON'T WORK!!! It works on Opt-Calendar or Opt-SMS but not on the button I want! I believe reading in another post it may have something to do with prefs or settings or something. I tinkered for a bit (reinstalled, changed prefs etc..) then just resigned to using sandman. I figured the workaround to not get that "C application " page so I am content for now.

All that to say, I think depending on what applications you have, what you phone/pda prefs are set to we will all have sightly different variations on turning off our screens.
    I have it mapped to the opt+phone and it turns the screen off, but for just a moment, then the screen comes back on and the keyguard message flickers. wierd.
    darktreo - The sandman on the website (www.imchatter.com) doesn't go to that page anymore...

Marc
    I don't quite follow...I downloaded from your site last night...should I look for dark treo?
    Sorry, I meant the "c application creator" screen that used to appear after using Sandman.