Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1.    #1  
    Of course you all know what this thread is for... Post it when it ships - post it when it arrives - post it after the champaign pops. You call it a discussion forum, my therapist calls it "step one."
  2. #2  
    Sounds Like you’re admitting your powerlessness.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I feel like Vanilla Ice and pa1mOne is Suge knight holding me over a hotel balcony.

    Or something...
  4. #4  
    Originally posted by JSquareWS6
    Of course you all know what this thread is for... Post it when it ships - post it when it arrives - post it after the champaign pops. You call it a discussion forum, my therapist calls it "step one."
    I ordered my no contract, no accessories Cingular T600 on the 21st of November at 11:30pm.

    My status on the HS page changed (like so many others) on Thanksgiving night (or thereabouts), to "awaiting shipment".

    I just got an email from HS telling me my T600 had shipped. The fedex tracking page tells me it was picked up at 11:23am today (the 2nd of Dec), in UTAH, and it is due to arrive "by 3pm Dec 3"), here in NYC.

    Wheeeee!!!!


    This should bring hope or despair, depending on your state of mind.

    Bill S
  5. #5  
    Originally posted by JSquareWS6
    Yeah, I feel like Vanilla Ice and pa1mOne is Suge knight holding me over a hotel balcony.

    Or something...
    I just got a "visual" of that exact scene in my mind from that movie with Robert Townsend, Leon, etc...called the Five Heartbeats....loosely based on The Dells.... I know that one was WAAAAYYYY off topic,....

    EDITED: LOVED the music and the acting
    Last edited by BustAGroove; 12/02/2003 at 09:47 PM.
    BAG's Treo-Hip-Lography**Treo 600>SideKick #6****Signup for UPOC-Handspring Treo 600
    <a title="Subscribe to BAG's TextAmerica Blog" href="aim:goim?screenname=blogchangebot&message=subscribe+http://www.bustagroov.textamerica.com"><img src="http://www.neuronwave.com/bcb/bcblogo.gif" border="0" vspace="2" hspace="2"/></a>
  6.    #6  
    I know that one was WAAAAYYYY off topic,....

    Mi post es su post

    Or something to that effect.

    I think I spent a long weekend watching VH1 Behind the Music while waiting on my 180 to ship - here I am commenting on it almost two years later awaiting the 600...
  7. #7  
    Maybe I should call Suge. I bet he could convince warehouse staff to take my Nov 19 order off backorder!
  8. #8  
    I ordered my Cingular version on Nov. 21 at ~6am. According to the Handspring it is 'Backordered.'

    They were kind enough to send me my accessories 2 days ago. Looking at the website (they updated the Handspring shipping times website yesterday) I should get it by Dec. 8th. We'll see.
  9. #9  
    Originally posted by tvBilly


    I ordered my no contract, no accessories Cingular T600 on the 21st of November at 11:30pm.

    My status on the HS page changed (like so many others) on Thanksgiving night (or thereabouts), to "awaiting shipment".

    I just got an email from HS telling me my T600 had shipped. The fedex tracking page tells me it was picked up at 11:23am today (the 2nd of Dec), in UTAH, and it is due to arrive "by 3pm Dec 3"), here in NYC.

    Wheeeee!!!!


    This should bring hope or despair, depending on your state of mind.

    Bill S


    I vote for dispair ...
  10. #10  
    I got an e-mail from Handspring stating that my T600 is on it's way, to be delivered by 12/5. I placed the order on 11/21.
  11.    #11  
    Well, I got an e-mail tonight that says it shipped today - the site sort of reflects it. The main order page says "Shipped," the detail of the order shows the Treo "Backordered," but there is indeed FedEx tracking information which says it will be here tomorrow (Dec. 4) "by 3:00PM...

    We'll see. Ordered 11/21 roughly 8pm.

    Still waiting on the case to get here because my early accessory shipment didn't contain the right items.

    If and when I get it I have to say that it will NOT be my last dealings with pa1mOne - I'm sure when the Treo9000 comes out I'll go through this all over again. Well, only if it can open the pod bay doors.
  12. #12  
    Originally posted by JSquareWS6
    Well, I got an e-mail tonight that says it shipped today - the site sort of reflects it. The main order page says "Shipped," the detail of the order shows the Treo "Backordered," but there is indeed FedEx tracking information which says it will be here tomorrow (Dec. 4) "by 3:00PM...
    It's funny. The same thing happened to me tonight. My status has changed to 'Shipped' but the detailed view still says 'Back Ordered.'

    I have not received a shipped email though.
  13. #13  
    OK...so I went back to the HS website to double check...sure enough, the status says mine is shipped. So I checked the FedEX website with the tracking number...it's already in my city, San Antonio, TX.

    I could get it tomorrow! My Christmas is already here...and it's only Dec 4th!
  14. #14  
    I order my Cingular Treos on November 14th - I will get them today - December 4th. They shipped my accessories 2 days early.
  15.    #15  
    Next stop... ME!!!

    Dec 4, 2003 7:25 am Left FedEx Ramp HAPEVILLE GA

    6:59 am Arrived at FedEx Destination Location DECATUR GA
    5:36 am Arrived at FedEx Ramp HAPEVILLE GA
    3:42 am Left FedEx Sort Facility MEMPHIS TN
    12:33 am Arrived at Sort Facility MEMPHIS TN

    Dec 3, 2003 8:17 pm Left FedEx Ramp SALT LAKE CITY UT
    6:45 pm Left FedEx Origin Location OREM UT
    2:48 pm Arrived at FedEx Ramp SALT LAKE CITY UT
    8:59 am Picked up by FedEx OREM UT
  16.    #16  
    So it is finally here!!!

    So beautiful, so small...

    Now I just have to wait three hours for it to fully charge and I can toss this little Nokia that's been plaguing me for the past two months in the trash!

    WAHOO!!!

    Now off to the store to get a bottle of champaign! (Is there an "e" at the end of it?)

    Maybe I'll just go with Miller High Life...
  17.    #17  
    Here it is!!! My first post from my new baby! This is an upgrade from a T180 so it's like moving from a pocket calculator to a PowerMac G5!!! This is so bad *** - if you were holding off in buying one for any reason, give it up and get it!
    Okay, off to play some more...

Posting Permissions