1.    #1  
    IMHO: There is a neat application available for the Treo600 called
    KeyCaps600 (I found it at the Handango web site) that allows you
    to capitalize text and use numeric w/o using the shift or option
    key first... and it's FREE.

I installed it on mine and it works great.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    There is a long-running discussion of this software in the Treo Utilities section. Please do a search before posting.
    There is a long-running discussion of this software in the Treo Utilities section. Please do a search before posting.
    Frankly I appreciate these occasional misplaced threads. I just don't have time to keep up with all the sections so I spend my time exclusively in the 600 Hardware section unless I am looking for something specific.

KeyCaps600, for example is a great find which I never would have known about ifnot for this post.

FWIW, cjgloor, thanks for the post!
    Originally posted by johnbdh

Frankly I appreciate these occasional misplaced threads. I just don't have time to keep up with all the sections so I spend my time exclusively in the 600 Hardware section unless I am looking for something specific.
    Ditto!
    PhiL
    ----
    Mulled over Smartphone but now a Treo 600 owner
    The long running Keycaps600 thread should have been in the Treo 600 hardware forum (whatever that's suppose to be) to reach more readers.
    Except for that little fact that it's not hardware related....

The "hardware" forum is already overloaded with stuff that doesn't belong there, making it hard to find anything since new posts roll off the first page in less than a day. I'd rather check separate forums geared towards certain topics than to weed through 2-3 pages of random stuff in the hardware forum.