Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    After seeing the warning label in the box saying chargers for Treo300s would make evil demons haunt the 600 (or something equally dire) I checked for more details on the Belkin charger. Model F8R3300.

They discontinued it in November and have no information on the website. Calling their suport line they told me that it was officially not supported with the 600. However it *looks* like it *might work. Has anyone else taken the gamble or tried this charger with the 600? here is a link to the guy selling them on eBay
    Originally posted by Xeese
    After seeing the warning label in the box saying chargers for Treo300s would make evil demons haunt the 600 (or something equally dire) I checked for more details on the Belkin charger. Model F8R3300.

They discontinued it in November and have no information on the website. Calling their suport line they told me that it was officially not supported with the 600. However it *looks* like it *might work. Has anyone else taken the gamble or tried this charger with the 600? here is a link to the guy selling them on eBay
    Treo cables SHOULD be compatible across the whole range: 90, 180, 270, 300 and 600.
    http://pc-mobile.net