1.    #1  
    Placed an order for a Cingular T600 on Nov 24th, without line activation and using the upgrade program. It shipped Yesterday (Dec 1st), next day delivery and I'm expecting it to be delivered at any time now. 7 days from order to shipment is not bad. This has to be the last batch of Cingular phones.
    Bite me. I ordered on the 20th and I've been awaiting shipment for five days!!!!!!!

GRRR Why does PalmOne have to do this to me!

And it was all the same details as your order
    -Cingular phone
    -Upgrade order
    -No line activation
    I want a Treo 600!!!
    I ordered mine online on 11/24 about an hour before the deadline. My unit was delivered yesterday afternoon. I charged the unit all nite, popped in my Tmo SIM card this morning. Viola! The phone was up and running without a hitch.
    I'm still trying to learn all the functionalities of this gizmo. Love it!!
    Well I called Handspring to yell and really ticked the CSR off when I insisted he go talk to his supervisor and get a better reason than "I don't know why people who ordered after you are getting theirs before you." Idiots...
    I want a Treo 600!!!
    Looks like this thread should be combined with the other one titled "November something or other" - the implication of a couple posts in that thread is that Cingular just got their next shipment.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by kreka
    Placed an order for a Cingular T600 on Nov 24th, without line activation and using the upgrade program. It shipped Yesterday (Dec 1st), next day delivery and I'm expecting it to be delivered at any time now. 7 days from order to shipment is not bad. This has to be the last batch of Cingular phones.
    Just received and charging. My T-Mobile SIM works just fine. Hard to understand how people that placed orders way earlier still haven't received their phones.
    I Placed My order On the Handspring site on Nov 18th.. Status went to Awaiting Shipment on Nov 26th .....

Dec 2. status is still Awaiting Shipment

What did I do Wrong?

This will be my third Handspring Product, Guess Loyalty doesnt count for anything !