1.    #1  
    i have a fairly noticable yellow tinge to the sides of my screen which is very noticable on a white background. How common is this ? should i return it or are all T600's like this?
  2.    #2  
    i have a fairly noticable yellow tinge to the sides of my screen which is very noticable on a white background. How common is this ? should i return it or are all T600's like this?
    got a pic of it?
    All are like that, if you look to the inside edge of the screen, you can see whats causing it, its the yellow lights on the edge.
  5.    #5  
    if that's normal - it's going back! not only is it on the right side where the lights are it is also on the left, bottom, and top sides - it seems to come and go but i've had many PDA's and while sometimes they aren't as bright in the corners - never had i seen a screen with a yellow halo surrounding the edges.
    I have a T300 and it had this yellow gunk floating on the top border of the screen...then one day I open my treo up and the gunk flaoted to the center of the screen forming a huge yellow dot. Now it looks like I have a permnent image of the sun burned in my screen....strange....

-CK
    Have had my treo now for about a week and did not even know those little yellow lights were there. I use this in the dark and never noticed any tinge.

Just a note to let you know not all treos have this problem.
    I have a strange bubble-like blurb on the left side of my screen too. very odd. what could this be?
    initially I thought it might be a bubble under the screen protector, but im not so sure now.
    really weird. there is a half circle discoloration on the left side of the screen. if i increase the brightness it dissappears but a yellow tint starts to appear on the right side.