1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I'm taking my new T600 on the road with me to DC, and was wondering about cross-compatibility with wall adaptors for the T300 (NOT car adaptors - I read the note that came in the box.)

I have a Motorola power adaptor that worked great with my T300. It's model number 14-0021-00. It features the folding prongs, so it folds flat in a suitcase. The voltage/amperage ratings are identical to the motorola power supply that came with the T600. The new one lists a pinout of the connector, and the old one doesn't. I'm a little cautious because of the note I got in the box, stating that certain 12V power adaptors for the T300 would fry the T600.

Anyone else have any info?
  2.    #2  
    Well, if no one has tried it yet, I guess I get to be the guinea pig.
    Squeeee squeeee squeee!

I'll report from the road!
    I interchange the chargers on a daily basis alternating the 300 and the 600 with no problem. One type in the bag the other on the PC.
    JON
  4.    #4  
    Thanks! Battery life has been stellar! Shoutcast streaming in the car to the airport, e-mail and 40 minutes of phone calls on my layover in Phoenix, and MP3 playback while playing Argon on both legs of the plane trip. battery is about half used.