1.    #1  
    When I try to sync my iCal calendars with my new T600 via iSync, everything on the Treo shows up 6 hours earlier than in iCal.

I'm assuming this may be somehow related to my timezone (GMT-6), US Central, but I'm not sure.

I've tried deleting everything from Treo and resetting with the iCal data with time zone handling turned both off and on in iCal. No matter what I do, I get the six hour difference.

Any thoughts?
    do you have ANY iCal third party shareware installed or running?

also what versions of iCal, OS X, iSync are you running? make sure the time zone in system pref is right in OS X.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  3. AJB
    Originally posted by Smelley
    When I try to sync my iCal calendars with my new T600 via iSync, everything on the Treo shows up 6 hours earlier than in iCal.

I'm assuming this may be somehow related to my timezone (GMT-6), US Central, but I'm not sure.

I've tried deleting everything from Treo and resetting with the iCal data with time zone handling turned both off and on in iCal. No matter what I do, I get the six hour difference.

Any thoughts?
    Is your Mac set to the correct time zone?
    (always good to check the obvious)

AJB
    Q: How do you make God laugh?
    A: Tell Him your plans :-)
  4.    #4  
    I figured it out.

The Mac was set to the correct time zone, but the individual events had time zones set as "other". If I copied and pasted within iCal, I also saw the 6 hour shift. I had to individually select every single event in iCal and set the time zone. Now it works.

When I create a new appt. it goes into the right time zone, so I think this is something funky that PocketMac did when I was syncing with my PPC.

Thanks for the thoughts.