1.    #1  
    Where I work we are required to turn off all cell-phones before entering the building, so can the Treo 600 phone be turned off but still use the PDA functions, like on the Kyocera 7135? Thanks.
    Yes. It is possible by turning the wireless mode off (at least with Sprint).

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    Wow, that was fast. Thanks!
    Yeah, just press the power mode for extended period and you turn off the wireless mode. Then you can just use the pda part...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Yes, good traffic on this board, esp. when people have had the same issues you post about. It's a great resource.
    I would also advise that you copy the instruction manual pages concering the wireless mode off configuration, as I had to pull out the manual to avoid an uncomfortable situation on my flight last week.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I would also advise that you copy the instruction manual pages concering the wireless mode off configuration, as I had to pull out the manual to avoid an uncomfortable situation on my flight last week.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.