1.    #1  
    Sorry if this question has been posted but I couldn't find the thread that I thought had the answer anymore.

Anyway, how do you send picture attachments through Yahoo Mail on the Blazer? I've tried clicking on attachments when composing the e-mail but nothing comes up. I would like to send pictures as attachments using my free Yahoo mail account.

Thanks.
    Hmm...I don't think you can do that. You have to the Yahoo Mail Premium service and then use a third party email client like Snappermail or the HS email client to access your pop3 yahoo account and then add attachments. That's probably the best way to go IMO... However, another option would be to use Yahoo Pops to access your yahoo accounts free and then forward them to your SprintPCS accounts from which you can use an email client to add attachments...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Bummer, I was hoping that there would be a way.

thanks.