Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    After a couple of months usage, I love my Treo 600.

Second best gadget EVER.

Of course TiVo is best!
    Originally posted by Cyril
    After a couple of months usage, I love my Treo 600.

Second best gadget EVER.

Of course TiVo is best!
    ...and with my hacked Series 1 Tivo with TivoWeb, and I can control my Tivo from my Treo 600.

It's pretty cool.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I agree. Tivo beats my Treo. I love them both. Cannot wait until I actually can play with my T600 as I am still awaiting shipping
    Ironic enough, my two most used gadgets (besides my computers) is my tivo and treo. Sad I can say that with just owning my treo for about a week now, but when Im bored at school I just chat on upIRC =) ... w00t for vision!
    Your missing one the coolest invention since wonder bread are:

Tivo
    Treo
    and sirius satelite radio.

I cannot think in which order i would put them. If you don't have sirius you missing the wonder bread.
    or....

Tivo
    Treo
    XM Satellite Radio
    Im looking into getting XM personally, but the only problem is thats just another bill to add on... Jeez, Im 18, I shouldnt be worried about half the bills I do have =)
    Originally posted by Spiral
    Im looking into getting XM personally, but the only problem is thats just another bill to add on... Jeez, Im 18, I shouldnt be worried about half the bills I do have =)
    If you upgraded your Pocket Tunes to the Deluxe version you can get ShoutCast (www.shoutcast.com) which is basically FREE streaming radio ... I just got it up and running today and it is something I never thought my cell phone could do.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Originally posted by tjd414

If you upgraded your Pocket Tunes to the Deluxe version you can get ShoutCast (www.shoutcast.com) which is basically FREE streaming radio ... I just got it up and running today and it is something I never thought my cell phone could do.
    Yeah I agree. Streaming shoutcast audio via PT on the Treo600 combined with a good FM broadcaster is a nice alternative to satellite radio in the car....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    My list:

1. ReplayTv w/DVArchive
    2. IBM X31
    3. Passport 8500 with Laser Diffuser (for the C32)
    4. and now the Treo 600
    I've been listening to www.radioparadise.com for several years now at home and in my office. Now, I can listen in my car, and it doesn't cost extra.
    I recently have finished my huge kick of gadget purchases. (Graduated from college last year, started grad school at night, figured I deserved a little something something )

Couple months ago bought the TiVo (80GB), already took it apart and tried to hack it only to realize Series 2 requires PROM hacks, so no go. Am adding a 2nd HD soon.

Then bought the 30GB iPod and love that while at work so I don't have to listen to the FM rock station play the same song 5+ times a day.

Finally my Treo 600 arrived. Had it 1 day and can't complain. Reception was my biggest worry, but while talked in the laundry room in my basement where earlier I never had reception I was thrilled! (My only knock is AT&T Data plans, I'll wait and see if cheaper GPRS unlimited starts)

Gotta say that besides my laptop, this has been the best 3 months of my life.

#1 TiVo (wish I had TiVo Web/ftp)
    #2 Treo 600 (wish I had unlimited data less than $80)
    #3 iPod (no complaints!, iTunes for Windows is quite nice)

I'll end rambling
    -- Vikram
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic

Yeah I agree. Streaming shoutcast audio via PT on the Treo600 combined with a good FM broadcaster is a nice alternative to satellite radio in the car....
    Looking into this very thing, except for T-Mobile. Any ideas if this is possible without the $19.99 unlimited internet option? I would love to use my home mp3 server to stream to my car radio. I was thinking of getting satellite, but this is even better!

Also, if I am using the GPRS internet option with T-Mo, does the 600 break in and let you know a voice call is coming through or is the line tied up?
    recently got a www.interact-tv.com for xmas
    great stuff next to treo
    you guys haven't checked out the new Niro 1 system...have you? the best sound system I have ever heard. since we are all gadget gurus

check it out at www.niro1.com

d
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I agree with Treo 600 and Tivo, but have to add the Phatbox (www.phatnoise.com), an outstanding car MP3 player.
    Originally posted by deerock
    Niro 1
    Hey, yeah -- that's the new thing from Nakamichi, eh? Do you actually have one of these systems, or did you just check it out in a shop? That's a neat trick he pulled with that thing there.
    YEah, I know some people have said it,
    but the number one gadget of all time is the PC / Laptop.

Is and always will be the absolute pinnacle of electronics.
    You touch me, I cut you.
    Agree, Treo is up in my top 4:

1. TVR
    2. TiVO + TiVoWeb
    3. PowerMac
    4= Treo
    4= iPod

Must be something about Treo owners than so many also have TiVo. Of course, here in the UK, nobody's heard of either
    1) Macintosh
    2) DVR (like Tivo but from my cable co)
    3) Treo 600 (just upgraded from T300)
    4) iPod (with Etymotic ER-6 'phones)
    5) GPS
    6) Digital Camera

(Next I want #'s 3-6 integrated into one devices).

cheers,
    --Mathew
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast