1.    #1  
    Anything out there that can allow me to say "Call Home" and dial it for me on my Treo 600?

thanks.
    If you are on Sprint, there Voice Command is outstanding - you can import your contacts and simply say "call __". Very Cool!!
  3.    #3  
    i don't want to have to pay more for my service. i have a "smartphone" right? it should be able to select a number to dial on the phone and then pick up to send to the service right?
    Nope.

Actually there are a number of other things the T600 ought to be able to do w/o paying extra:

1. have built in voice dialing
    2. Hav ebuilt in graffiti
    3. Have built in GPS
    4. Hi res screen.

That is why NEXT year you will pay MORE!
    Originally posted by Stevesm
    Nope.

Actually there are a number of other things the T600 ought to be able to do w/o paying extra:

1. have built in voice dialing
    2. Hav ebuilt in graffiti
    3. Have built in GPS
    4. Hi res screen.

That is why NEXT year you will pay MORE!
    Surprised you didn't include bluetooth in that list.

I've never seen the use for voice dialing... I would feel like a complete dork telling my phone to "call whoever". And not all of those work that great either... you might have to repeat yourself, or it might call the wrong person. No thanks. I'd rather have voice RECORDING instead. Being able to leave yourself a quick voice message could be useful. And I'm also not partial to graffiti... I like keyboards better. Though I will agree that it should have been built in for the few people who do prefer to use it. GPS would be pretty cool I agree. But personally, I can live without hi res if it means better battery life. Even if battery life wasn't an issue, the only reason I'd bother with hi res was to be able to use certain programs that only work on hi res devices (such as the game rifleslugs, which has a low res version that isn't OS 5 compatible).
    My only point is that the set of features is more marketing yjam techno driven and the intent is to tax users periodically by introing improved models.

I agree about voice recording.

As for Jot!! vs thumb typing, I duno the marketing issues but I think this manly a comeon for new users ..expand the market. Jot! takes abut 30 min to learn and it is lots more useful than thumbing.

Hi res screens, battery, interchmageable batteries, et etc. are marketing issues.