1.    #1  
    Here's the link:
    http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/prod...pid=05737553000

Print it and bring it in to circuit city.... They will ALWAYS match sears....

THE BEST PART IS: That CC has a price matching policy that states: "Match + 10% of the difference"

Well.... CC is currently charging $227 for the 512MD Sandisk SD... so they give you 10% of the difference: ($227-$99.98)

So it ends up costing you only $87 for the SD cards..

I just bought two.... it works... they will only honor it until 12/2.. when the sears ad ends.

YAY!!!
    Got an error on the page. Can you repost link.

Thanks!
    Just search on the item number; comes up right away.

But I peeked at the Circuit City Price Guarantee and it says
    that 1) they only match advdertised prices and 2) the item has to be in stock.

This doesn't seem to match either of these conditions; is Circuit City more tolerant than the average retailer in their price matching policy?
  4.    #4  
    they are easy about it...

print the page... (they count that as a sears advertisment)

it says (not available for delivery.... but you just have to tell them that it is pickupable
    I just came back from CC. Picked up 2 from them for 87 each. They had a computer in the store and I used it to print the Sears price. Took a few minutes for the manager to make sure it was the same thing.

THANKS!
    cool..thanks for the tip...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Thanks for the tip. I also headed to Sears and picked up a hard copy of the weekly ad, then headed to Circuit City to get my 512MB SD card for $87. The Circuit City manager was reluctant, but all the evidence was there and the local Sears store had 3 in stock

Even if you don't do the price match with Circuit City, $99 is a great price for a 512MB SD card.

Thanks Again...
    If I paypal you WeebitObsessed, can you pick up 3 for me and send to the UK?

I will compensate you for you time, and if you need any Treo 600 software to be written...
    my local sears doesn't have the 512 MB card on sale, so there was no add in their flyer for me to bring to circuit city. Oh well, I'll give it a try w/ the print out from the web site.
    Originally posted by pmurph222
    my local sears doesn't have the 512 MB card on sale, so there was no add in their flyer for me to bring to circuit city. Oh well, I'll give it a try w/ the print out from the web site.

I tried this and it didn't work. But I did buy the last 512mb card the Sears store had, so I'm content.
    Yeah, no luck for me either. Oh well.
    Read this thread. Printed out Sears ad from work. Stopped at CC on the way home. Waited 10 minutes for some manager (I'm guessing) to find a way out of their 'price match plus' deal. Local Sears he called had them in stock. So they charge me $87.99 plus tax of course. Even the sales rep said he'll use the ad I printed to buy one. Gotta love all you guys. Now I have to go back to Costco to return the 256MB card I bought last week.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Blah blah. I went to Circuit City and no dice.

They *claim* they called 2 Sears stores in the area and that they were not in stock. So, they wouldn't honor it. I hate Circuit City so much anyways, I really didn't want to give them my money. I had Pirates of the Carribean in my hand to purchase.... I put it back on the shelf and went to Best Buy and bought it just for spite. :P

Im sure there will be some good rebates post-holidays.
    On top of none of my local Sears not having them in stock, the brain trust at the local Circuit City insisted that since the word "rebate" appeared on the Sears item description, this wasn't eligible, even though the rebate is for postage and the out the door price is $99.00.
    You're gonna love this...

I went to Circuit City with a print out of the Sears add from their website. The manager said they don't compete with or match web prices. I had them call Sears, but most of the folks were out to lunch (literally) and couldn't confirm their in-store price. So I went over to Sears... whichy was out of the 512MB SD cards, but I took a picture of the sales sticker WITH MY TREO including my watch with the date on it, and went back to CC. I now had proof that Sears sells them for $99.99 and got the 10% discount.

Oh, and while I was at Sears I got a raincheck for the 512MB SD card they were all out of....

-Bill
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Printed out the webpage and took it to CC last nite.

Picked up the card, took it and the ad to Customer Service and simply said that I would like to buy this card, here @ CC, for this price.

I thought the manager was going to have a heart attack right there (good thing the hospital is across the street!). No arguments though ... they had it on sale for $224 ($3 off, LOL), got it for $99 and the 10% difference ... net to $87 plus tax. Cool, way cool.

Thanks to everyone on this thread that posted info.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    anyone have a copy of this ad with the $99.00 price? i go to sears and look up this product and they now have it listed for $199....

am i missing something?

thanks
    Originally posted by whty
    anyone have a copy of this ad with the $99.00 price? i go to sears and look up this product and they now have it listed for $199....

am i missing something?

thanks
    Yes, you missed the first post of the thread. Sale was until 12/02/03
    ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I missed out on this by two lousy days. I should goof off at work and check this website more often. Anyplace else I can get an 512 SD for a comparably low price?
    On 12/2, I printed up the Sears.com ad, took it to CC that night, and they were about to sell it to me for $99, but after they saw the "Rebate Details" link under the "$99" price, they said "Sorry, we can't match it because this involves a rebate. We can only match it if the item does not involve any rebates."

After I got home, I went back to Sears.com, checked the "Rebate Details" link, and found out it's a rebate on the shipping, not on the SD card.

*taking a deep breath*