1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm using PocketMirror 3.1.5.6 to synch my Treo 300 with Outlook 97 on my Win 98SE computer.

I have been experiencing problems with repeating alarms (floating appointments in Date Book+) getting screwed up after HotSynching. Either the floating reminder would get duplicated, deleted or the start date would change to a later month even though I didn't edit it either on the PC or handheld.

Anybody have this problem? I searched the message board but found not relevant match. I'm also contacting Chapura about it.

Thanks.
    Originally posted by Sprinter
    Hi,

I'm using PocketMirror 3.1.5.6 to synch my Treo 300 with Outlook 97 on my Win 98SE computer.

I have been experiencing problems with repeating alarms (floating appointments in Date Book+) getting screwed up after HotSynching. Either the floating reminder would get duplicated, deleted or the start date would change to a later month even though I didn't edit it either on the PC or handheld.

Anybody have this problem? I searched the message board but found not relevant match. I'm also contacting Chapura about it.

Thanks.
    I think it's time you upgraded your desktop/laptop to a modern OS. Try XP with Office 2000 or Office XP. That'll fix your problem.