Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just received a call from Seidio today. The 2 in 1 headsets are in and they said they're shipping my order today. Additionally, they said I'll get the $10 discount mentioned before in this thread. I'll post when I actually get the long awaited headset.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I ordered mine on Nov. 23 and it still hasn't shipped. I didn't get a call from them, but I did get the e-mail regarding the $10 off and that is would ship by Friday (which according to my account on their web site, it hasn't).

I did notice something that seems new for the description. The last bullet now says: "The one touch function is not available on current version." What does that mean? Does it mean that the answer button that they originally said worked really doesn't work?
    Jeff
    Hmm that comment is a little bit disturbing. So long they still operate as handsfree and stereo headset, I don't really care though.. I just want them.. yesterday!
    Bored? Visit my <a href = "http://www.darrenking.com">website </a>
    According to Seidio website, they have start shipping the headphone. Hope that I will receive my headphone soon.
    Hmmmm....
    Since these are 'shipping now', I would have (and did) assume that people with them on backorder would have their status upgraded to 'shipped', for some strange reason.

I'm going to be awfully upset if they arn't here for christmas.....
    I got a call this morning and they said they're shipping mine today.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Originally posted by TreoScott
    I got a call this morning and they said they're shipping mine today.
    Yup, I just got the same phone call. It apparently does not have the "one touch" button control to answer and/or hang-up the phone which is a little disappointing.
    Jeff
    Originally posted by jglev

Yup, I just got the same phone call. It apparently does not have the "one touch" button control to answer and/or hang-up the phone which is a little disappointing.
    Well I guess we all know that we got suckered into a pre-order campaign. How else can you explain the fact that Seidio didn't even know what features this item would eventually have?! I guess that "discount" isn't really a discount at all - just compensation for misleading us on product features!
    it is 1:20 and no movement in my order yet.
    i guess it was wise on their part to give us $10 off since the original headset had the one-touch thing.
    i have not received a call but did get and email a couple days ago that they were receiving the headset friday.
    i ordered mine on 11/15
    andres
    I had ordered before they updated the web page to show that 'one touch' doesnt work. However no phone call nor discount for me... grrrrr.
    Originally posted by derosnec
    I had ordered before they updated the web page to show that 'one touch' doesnt work. However no phone call nor discount for me... grrrrr.
    Send an email to them!
    tell them how disappointed you are, and they will respond within a day, a probably give you the discount
    andres
    BTW, my order shipped on Friday with an est delivery date of Wednesday. Tracking in FedEx.
    Originally posted by treotim
    BTW, my order shipped on Friday with an est delivery date of Wednesday. Tracking in FedEx.
    When did you place the order?
    andres
    Originally posted by afcuadros

When did you place the order?
    November 14
    Originally posted by treotim

November 14
    ok so nov 14 got shipped friday
    i ordered nov 15... so mine should be shipped today...
    andres
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I just checked the web site again and mine still hasn't shipped.

It looks like they updated the description yet again. There is a new bullet at the end which states: "The headset is "BINAURAL", meaning weather it is in hands free mode or MP3 mode, you can hear the sound in both ear buds. This probably explains why the one-button thing doesn't work since the phone sound is coming out of both ears and not just one.
    Jeff
    weather? So does one touch work when it's raining then (the spelling mistake is on the website, not with jglev's post )
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Originally posted by derosnec
    weather? So does one touch work when it's raining then (the spelling mistake is on the website, not with jglev's post )
    It looks like someone there figured it out. It is now corrected on their website.
    Jeff
    "Arrived at Sort Facility" .. Need I say more?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I received mine today. It works very well. The button to answer the phone does not work as Seidio stated on their website. The sound from Ptunes (it is stereo) is good and when a call comes in it does stop the music.

The phone conversation is then heard in both ears (which I like). The volume dial on the headset works very well also. All in all I am very pleased especially with the $10.00 rebate!!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast