Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I know they started on this as I received a Beta that didn't work at all about a month ago. Does anyone know if they released it yet or are planning to? I just checked the info on here and I couldn't find a thing.

    Thanks

    Josh
  2. #2  
    Originally posted by JoshFink
    I know they started on this as I received a Beta that didn't work at all about a month ago. Does anyone know if they released it yet or are planning to? I just checked the info on here and I couldn't find a thing.

    Thanks

    Josh
    I sent Marcus a version of TC Ringer a few weeks ago tht fixed the issues on the Sprint Treo 600 (the issues seemed specific to the Sprint version and not to the GSM version; however, the new version should work fine on both). I believe that TreoCentral will make it available soon.
  3.    #3  
    Do you sell it besides through TC? I'd like to get it and it just seems that they have forgotten about it.

    Thanks

    Josh
  4. #4  
    Originally posted by JoshFink
    Do you sell it besides through TC? I'd like to get it and it just seems that they have forgotten about it.

    Thanks

    Josh
    Right now only TreoCentral sells it. If you drop them some email, they can give you a better idea of when they'll be selling it.
  5. #5  
    So it already exists but Treocentral just hasn't started selling them yet?
  6. #6  
    Originally posted by Lakers0340
    So it already exists but Treocentral just hasn't started selling them yet?
    That is correct; some people had beta copies, but those didn't work correctly.
  7. #7  
    Okay, What is TCRinger?
  8. #8  
    so, is tc tringer available yet?

    can you use the tones from tc ringer without ringer?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  9. randyg's Avatar
    Posts
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    #9  
    well...
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste

Posting Permissions