Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I got used to my old Nokia that would autoanswer and play the ringer through the handsfree headset when a call came through.

Is there a setting to allow that to happen? I drive a convertible in Los Angeles and have missed several calls because I couldn't hear the ringer in the car with the top down.

Steve
    This is actually one of the things I HATE about the T600... You can't change that, and I probably miss one in three calls in my car. I was wondering that if I have the stereo headphone will it go thru that???
    Originally posted by backdoc
    I got used to my old Nokia that would autoanswer and play the ringer through the handsfree headset when a call came through.

Is there a setting to allow that to happen? I drive a convertible in Los Angeles and have missed several calls because I couldn't hear the ringer in the car with the top down.

Steve
    Nope not that I have found. Almost every other phone I have had did this..you would have thought it could be done with a $600 phone. I do not "BELIEVE" it can be fixed with a firmware update either.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Well, no more scrambling to get the hands-free in place after putting the top down. Can't believe that they did something that non-intuitive. Even my old 6035 rang over the headset...

Real curious to know if there's gonna be a firmware patch for the various oddities that we're finding, or if we're just stuck with em-- any 1st gen Treo owners care to relate what happened with those devices?