Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I got used to my old Nokia that would autoanswer and play the ringer through the handsfree headset when a call came through.

Is there a setting to allow that to happen? I drive a convertible in Los Angeles and have missed several calls because I couldn't hear the ringer in the car with the top down.

Steve
    Originally posted by backdoc
    I got used to my old Nokia that would autoanswer and play the ringer through the handsfree headset when a call came through.

Is there a setting to allow that to happen? I drive a convertible in Los Angeles and have missed several calls because I couldn't hear the ringer in the car with the top down.

Steve
    This is actually how it works when you're using stereo headsets. I listen to pocket-tunes in the gym, and whenever I get a call, it rings through the headset. I just answer the call speak into the phone like I was on speakerphone, and I hear the caller through the headset. I guess you can try this as a temporary solution until one of the combined phone/stereo headsets hit the market. All you'll need is a stereo headset and the stereo headset adaptor.
    The adapter without the stereo headset would work??? (for the ringtones only...)