Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I set up basejet a couple of times and push mail does not seem to be working. Sometimes it takes 5-10 mins for mail to go to my device. Also sometimes it checks every minute on the device even though i have it set to "desktop pushes email" any suggestions? I'm thinking twice about this product as basejet support takes days to answer an email, and they are never available by phone. - Bender
    BenderNYC
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Well I wrote this a couple of weeks ago and yet, no reply. Looks like no one has this thing working. - Chris
    BenderNYC
    Chris, I could not agree more. I loaded it a couple of day ago. My exchange mail from work works great, but I can't get any of8
    bendernyc,

Try posting in their support forums - specifically "Troubleshooting". They seem to swing through these groups at least once a day and answer questions.
    Jake Pratt
    www.jakepratt.com
    Been there, done that.

Take a look at the exchange on their support site, the amount of time passed and what has been accomplished.

So far, I would say we have covered what would have taken place in the first 15 seconds of a tech support phone call. It's been over 2 days. Will I hear more before Monday? Who knows.

Not a model that works.

J.D.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    send an e-mail to support@basejet.com
    Heaven help you if you need support from basejet.

This guys are really bad.

Check out my progress to date:
    http://web.basejet.com/forum.nsf/Web...xpandSection=7

Made my purchase decision easy.

J.D.
    with Basejet Build 51 i also experienced *major* disruption to new mail pushes. but it sounds from the initial post that a major part of the problem may just be configuration. the folks as Basejet say they made no code changes with Build 51, but there is DEFINITELY a performance change (other users have reported this as well).

even though you have the launcher set to push new mail, what interval have you selected? 0 min means never (i.e., off). any other integer specifies how often the launcher should check for new mail, so if you have it set at, say, 15 you may get new mail seconds after it has arrived (14:40 since last check) or have to wait a quarter of an hour (0:01 since last check).