1.    #1  
    I was taking a little siesta yesterday and while I was lying down I thought I would enjoy the Smooth Jazz channel on Shoutcast. So, about an hour later, I decide to get moving again, and when I picked up the Treo I almost burned my hand!! The phone was hotter than I have ever felt before. My question...is this normal?
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Yes.
    A more appropriate answer would be:

== "Yes and no."

Apparently extreme heat is not unusual for some TREO 600s (others have reported theirs remain cool - see the thread about the spot burned onto a screen).

But extreme heat is a good way to destroy electronics - I wonder what the lifetime of the TREOs will be for those users who DO report extreme heat.
    Originally posted by chazglenn3
    I was taking a little siesta yesterday and while I was lying down I thought I would enjoy the Smooth Jazz channel on Shoutcast.
    This is interesting...I visisted Shoutcast on my PC and love it! What do I need to listen on my t600?
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Michael M

This is interesting...I visisted Shoutcast on my PC and love it! What do I need to listen on my t600?
    You need to upgrade your version of Pocket Tunes from "basic" to "deluxe" for $14.95 on the Pocket Tunes website (also upgrade to version 2.1.1 if you haven't yet, that is free) then be sure to only look for the 56K bitrate streams and you are all set!
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Speaking of Pocket Tunes! Today is the last day to upgrade to Dexlue and get unlimited free upgrades! See http://www.pocket-tunes.com/purchase.html