1.    #1  
    In switching from my Treo 300 to my 600, I had to do a selective restore and I can't seem to figure out the name of the file in which my Eudora settings are stored.

I was able to copy over Eudora of course, but not the settings. Does anyone know the name of the file on the 300 which contains those settings?

I have the same challenge with Blazer now known as Web. Can't figure out the name of the file in which my ton of bookmarks would be stored stored on my old Treo 300!

Any help be very much appreciated!

NateS
    Last edited by NateS; 11/28/2003 at 07:05 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Originally posted by NateS
    In switching from my Treo 300 to my 600, I had to do a selective restore and I can't seem to figure out the name of the file in which my Eudora settings are stored.

I was able to copy over Eudora of course, but not the settings. Does anyone know the name of the file on the 300 which contains those settings?

I have the same challenge with Blazer now known as Web. Can't figure out the name of the file in which my ton of bookmarks would be stored stored on my old Treo 300!

Any help be very much appreciated!

NateS
    I'd be surprised is I were the only one with this problem. Any takers among the wiser?

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!