1.    #1  
    Well after about 2 months of no issues. I had the cookie problem that some have had here. (no matter what, I get "enable your cookies" error on sites like TC Mobile and Hotmail (MSN))

After using the "SEARCH" option, I found that it's a known issue per se, and I used FileZ to delete the file called "Web Cookies".

no hardreset, no problems, just an easy fix.

THANKS GROUP!!!

So anyone know what casues this

Thanks, Matt :shortcut:
    Found this via a search of Treo Central. Thanks all!!
    I too would like to thank the collective mind for its (your) assistance with the Blazer cookie issue. I used the same fix and it worked.

I have a theory - just a hunch really - about this. Did you upgrade your Blazer version by migrating from an earlier Handspring Visor or Treo or did you install a new system completely? I upgraded from a Visor Prism with a VisorPhone and most of my data migrated OK. Perhaps there is a difference in the cookie file format between the Visor (Blazer 2.0) and Treo?

Anyway, I'm happily surfing now, well on my way to my second gigabyte! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    i find that i could just delete "web cookies" from the normal delete menu (not using filez) when i had the cooki problem...
    tie to both previous posts. I upgraded (treo 180) and the standard delete worked fine.
    Glad the fix was so easy...I missed my.Yahoo!!!
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Originally posted by dspires
    tie to both previous posts. I upgraded (treo 180) and the standard delete worked fine.
    Glad the fix was so easy...I missed my.Yahoo!!!
    This is off the original topic, but I have a lot of problems with my.yahoo (the wap versions off the sprint portals page). Let me know if your yahoo yellow pages end up working (mine never reccognizes the text input).