1.    #1  
    I just got this sent to me.... appears to be unlocked.

-M
  2.    #2  
    just kidding... its broken... please disregard
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    has anyone tried using a 3rd party AOL redirector such as IzyMail? If so, how well does it work?
    -Rusty J
    TT3+T616
    Was it so suckers like I was would bite, thinking I was getting a free upgrade to 3.1 from 3.0? If so, you got me. But I've got to say I'm a bit peeved, as well as confused by it, wondering whatever it could be that makes someone like you do that. Did someone do it to you first, so you felt compelled to get someone else? Of course, you do make it clear that you are a wee bit obsessed, so I really shouldn't be surprised. Peace

PS: I tried emailing you a private message first, but it wouldn't go through because your mailbox was full. That doesn't really surprise me.
  5.    #5  
    You are an as*hole.

look at my posts and contributions is general, what have you done for this board you petty F*&K?

If you must know.... i got the fully paid for Handango (aol31.prc)_ version... and was going to share it for free....

but when I tried to post the file here as an attachment (since I didn't want to host it) it told me that it was too big.... since there is no way of deleting it, i told you to disrgard in the next post... which by the way was posted before ANYONE downloaded the file.

I was just being nice... and the file was too big and got truncated..

You are a ****

I hope you get malaria.
    It's just as well that you couldn't post it.

Sharing software that you've paid for is pirating it, and that kind of posting could get the operators of this board in trouble and result in its being shut down. I'm sure the moderators would have removed it as soon as they noticed too.

If you want to contribute, don't do it in a way that jeopardizes the existence of this website.
    I thought you were playing a trick on me. I didn't realize you were trying to do something nice.
    Wow W.B.O.,

What a nasty response, considering you were violating the forum rules by trying to post warez, and then you immaturely started cursing someone out who (unsuprisingly) thought you were posting an empty teaser.

It's great that you're the best contributor around here, but I'm surprised you think that gives you the right to be such a jerk to someone who made a simple mistake. That, while admitting you tried to illegally warez software.

Here's to hoping the mods just lock threads like this up.
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed
    You are an as*hole.

look at my posts and contributions is general, what have you done for this board you petty F*&K?

If you must know.... i got the fully paid for Handango (aol31.prc)_ version... and was going to share it for free....

but when I tried to post the file here as an attachment (since I didn't want to host it) it told me that it was too big.... since there is no way of deleting it, i told you to disrgard in the next post... which by the way was posted before ANYONE downloaded the file.

I was just being nice... and the file was too big and got truncated..

You are a ****

I hope you get malaria.
    A very nasty and arrogant post
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed

I hope you get malaria.

ROFLMAO!!!!

*tears*
  11.    #11  
    Sorry Ken....

You caught me on a very bad day....

didn't mean to be so harsh

-please forgive me.... I'm usually a nice person
    l have days like that too, but they pass.