1.    #1  
    For you sprint T600 users:

1. Does your T600 do SMS? I thought I read where it didn't?

2. How is your battery life?

3. How is your coverage?

4. What are the differences in features as compared to GSM?
    GSM will give you two-way SMS (Sprint CDMA is one-way until next year), better battery life (50%+), and lets you receive phone calls during a data session. Sprint's data service is faster (by around 50% realistically). Coverage varies all over the map (ahem); there's simply no answer in the general case.

There are hundreds of threads about this. Do a search to learn more.

Marc
    Originally posted by zipmitz
    For you sprint T600 users:

1. Does your T600 do SMS? I thought I read where it didn't?

2. How is your battery life?

3. How is your coverage?

4. What are the differences in features as compared to GSM?
    1. Sprint doesn't have real SMS yet. The rollout should be early January. Once that happens, the Treo 600 will fully support SMS. Until then, you can use Treo600SMS to have the built in SMS app interface with Sprint's Short Mail.

2. Battery life is good. I'd say at least 3, maybe 4 hours of talk time is realistic.

3. Coverage depends on your area and how strong Sprint is. The Treo 600 has very decent RF, so if there's a Sprint signal, the Treo should be able to pick it up very well.

4. As said before, the GSM version has better battery life and will allow you to receive phone calls during a data session. The CDMA model can transfer data up to twice as fast. Other than that, you'd be getting into the age old CDMA vs GSM debate. There are plenty of threads on that if you want more details on the differences.