1.    #1  
    http://www.skullcandy.com/product.ph...ts_id=1&plug=1
    Is this the right model for Treo 600?
    Skullcandy has so many models for each connecter type, so
    I'm not sure very much.

regards,,,
    Nope, you want this one:

http://www.skullcandy.com/product.ph...ts_id=1&plug=3

The one you chose is the Nokia type 4 barrel conductor. This would work for the 180/270 and 300's but the 600 has gone to the universal 3 barrel conductor.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!!

BTW, is there any web site where I can check zoomed pics of Treo 600? I want to make sure where each connector and slot is.
    I looked for one for a while through google, but none of them satisfied me...
    How about at the bottom of the product specification page at Handspring:

http://handspring.com/products/commu...00_specs.jhtml

or you could download the owners manual.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    So if I purchase this Skullcandy headset... I won't need an adaptor? They'll just plug directly into my T600 and I'll be able to hear my MP3's? Sounds great if it'll work withouth one!
    Regards,
    Tom
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Skullcandy$ $is$ $still$ $working$ $on$ $the$ &$quot$;$real$&$quot$; $Treo600$ $headset$. $At$ $this$ $time$, $your$ $choice$ $is$ $to$ $buy$ $a$ &$quot$;$universal$&$quot$; $2$.$5mm$ $unit$ $which$ $has$ $two$ $plugs$: $one$ $2$.$5mm$ $plug$ $that$ $will$ $fit$ $the$ $treo$, $but$ $which$ $only$ $functions$ $as$ $a$ $mono$ $phone$ $headset$ ($NOT$ $stereo$ $headset$ $for$ $mp3s$) $and$ $one$ $3$.$5mm$ $stereo$ $headphone$ $plug$ $that$ $will$ $fit$ $a$ $separate$ $mp3$ $player$, $walkman$, $etc$. ($or$ $would$ $fit$ $the$ $treo$ $with$ $the$ $adapter$, $but$ $you$ $can$'$t$ $have$ $both$ $plugged$ $in$ $at$ $one$ $time$.).

They're working on some models specifically for the treo, which will support both phone headset and stereo headset functions through a single 2.5mm plug. But not ready quite yet.

Paul
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I have the Skullcandy headset with the dual plugs. I find that the plug does not fit well into the Treo 600, it slips out just enough to disrupt the signalto the headset. Does anyone else have this experience and a fix? When is Skullcandy gonna get us that headset. Having to make do with something that doesn't function properly really sucks when you spend $600 on a phone!
    I picked up a COBY CV M807 2 in 1 Stereo Headset form Frys for $15. It is a behind the head headphone design. It has 2 jacks, 2.5 and 3.5.

The 2.5mm jack fits into the Treo 600 (Nice L Shape on the jack so it doent stick out). There is a little switch on the mic that switches it from PHONE to Audio.

The switch does not work properly as when I have it on Audio I only hear mono, but when I have it on Phone it plays in stereo. Just leave it on Phone and PTunes plays in Stereo. Ptunes cuts out when a phone call comes (Ptunes blocks calls however when using Shoutcast).

You have to hit the center button on the Treo to answer a call (No big deal for me with my case, YMMV). The mic works and you can listen to your call in Stereo if you want.

Bad point is there is no volume control on it, you have to control that via the Treo. All in all it does the job for $15 and it is available right now.
    Originally posted by Dusk
    The switch does not work properly as when I have it on Audio I only hear mono, but when I have it on Phone it plays in stereo. Just leave it on Phone and PTunes plays in Stereo. Ptunes cuts out when a phone call comes (Ptunes blocks calls however when using Shoutcast).

You have to hit the center button on the Treo to answer a call (No big deal for me with my case, YMMV). The mic works and you can listen to your call in Stereo if you want.
    When you're listening to music are you sure you're getting stereo output or just dual output of one of the stereo channels? I get that impression that the latter is the case when you mention hearing calls in "stereo" because I believe that the Treo only puts out one channel of audio for phone calls.

-A
    I am not really an audiophile. All I can say is that sound comes out of both earpieces and it sounds pretty good. Is there a simple way to check if a MP3 is playing in stereo vs dual output of one channel?
  11.    #11  
    I bought a skullcandy headphone!!!!
    Shiiiiiiiitt!

It doesn't work!
    Sound cannot come into the headphone unless I push the button.

Sound is clearly Mono.

****!