1.    #1  
    OYE!! I had hoped I had left these error behind on my old Treo300! Recently, I've been having lots of soft resets for inexplicable reasons...well inexplicable until I enter ##377 on the dialpad for more info which gives me the following error prompt:

SYS Error Log
    11/27/03 @ 4:54 pm
    while running "Phone"

Emul68k Common.C,
    Line:1594, Index out of range
    This happens especially after a reset if I try to immediately try to access the dial pad or Favorites menus... Poof, another rest! What's going on here? Is anyone else also getting this error?

Thanks...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Sounds like you have some out of date software you need to remove.
    Mike
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by mbranscum
    Sounds like you have some out of date software you need to remove.
    You wanna explain that? I really haven't installed anything unsual (snapermail, DTG6, avantgo etc). Furthermore, I wasn't using any 3rd party app when these resets occur, just the PHONE dialer!!

Has anyone else been having these problems?

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I am also having a problem like yours, but differently. I get the resets sometimes in the middle of nothing, it looks like a ghost is doing it. I can sit in my car driving along and I get a reset, or when I'm on the phone talking, and I get another phone call, it could crash..???
    I am having the same issue. I've noticed this problem after hacking the carrier logo and adding call duration in the call log. I am currently on the road, and when I get home, I plan to go back to the reg carrier logos via a hard reset and an exam of the backup folder.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by jfmcdowell357
    I am having the same issue. I've noticed this problem after hacking the carrier logo and adding call duration in the call log. I am currently on the road, and when I get home, I plan to go back to the reg carrier logos via a hard reset and an exam of the backup folder.
    Opps! I totally forgot about that! I also have installed the file to add call duration to the Sprint Treo600, however I haven't hacked the carrier logo. Hmm.. maybe there's something regarding the call duration hack that is doing this...