1.    #1  
    I saw a post sometime back on Sprintusers about a company that 'wraps' your cell/palm/etc in a designer peel off cover just to change the look. A friend had her Treo done yesterday so I had to go check them out at our local mall. I had mine done in a dog bone motif with a hologram type photo of my dog on the back. It's a novelty to say the least.
    The possibilities are endless. If you prefer silver to charcoal, they have silver. It can be peeled off without any residue since no adhesive is used. Since I don't use my Treo in a business type environment, and it's in its Bellagio case most of the time, I thought it would be fun just to see how it works and how it turned out.

Front:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
  2.    #2  
    And here is the back:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    I dont really like colors on my phones, but this seems to add an extra layer of protection.

How much was it? What is the store called?
  4.    #4  
    Cost me $20 at a Kiosk in our local mall here in MD. I'm not into colors either but they had silver, etc without designs. It definitely does add a layer of protection to the casing of the phone. If nothing else, a little something to prevent scratches for those occassional 'ooopies'.
    all you need is some shrink or heat wrap. i found some but only 2 inch wide. you will need around 4.5-5. i'll try it out & post some pics...
    Hi,
    Which mall in MD. I would love to get mine done because yours looks great. Thanks
    Also do they take you phone apart?