1.    #1  
    I'm really struggling to find any decent documentation around business connect. I've recently started using it for Treo 600, and while I really like aspects, I have several questions:

1. What is the definition of "push messages to my device?" Does that mean it is constantly listenting for a new message notice, then syching when it gets it? Does choosing this override schedule sych? I find when I have "push messages . . " checked, the battery life is not so great.

2. How does the smart power synch work? Syncs less as the battery goes down?

3. I can't get my calendar or contacts to synch with Exchange, and can't find any settings that would allow me to do so. Any thoughts on what might be wrong?

4. I can view .doc, .ppt, .xls, etc. through business connect. Is there an upgrade that allows editing of those documents? If not, can they be opened in Documents to go or Snapper?

Many thanks,

Andrew
    1. An SMS is sent to your phone, which triggers a sync when you receive a message. It does not override the scheduled sync.

2. Exactly.

3. It doesn't do that.

4. No upgrade available. You can forward the message to a POP account and use snapper.
    Originally posted by ASolmssen

4. I can view .doc, .ppt, .xls, etc. through business connect. Is there an upgrade that allows editing of those documents? If not, can they be opened in Documents to go or Snapper?
    If you add Dataviz's Inbox-To-Go program, this will allow you to check your Outlook inbox for new email (pushes like BC) and then view attachments in Docs-to-go. Note that the inbox-to-go program only pushes email from your Outlook inbox to the Dataviz server, you still have to tell the Palm client to check the Dataviz server for new email if you want to view the email on your Treo 600.
    Asolmssen, for a more detailed list of BizConn features, see this document from the Sprint website: http://www1.sprintpcs.com/media/Asse...res_13b08b.pdf