Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Update: 10 minutes later: Awaiting shipment, went through all three stages in less than 1/2 hour.

--------------------------
    Finally!

Movement on my GSM order placed on 11/11/03, went from the Approving Credit Card to Credit Card Approved stage in the last 15 minutes.

Hopefully will get shipped today and received by Friday, would be cool to have the Treo over the long holiday weekend.

Waiting is almost over, anyone after me have any movement on their orders?
    Last edited by Prismatic; 11/26/2003 at 01:14 PM.
    No good deed goes unpunished
    Good for you. Now, just "be patient". (ha- just kidding)
    Status changed to "Credit Card Approved" too...
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by heberman
    Good for you. Now, just "be patient". (ha- just kidding)
    LOL

You better keep looking up heberman, my little 'GSM When' guy has been jumping in the same spot for so long he's liable to fall through the floor, right on you head

Quick question did anyone get shipment and tracking info prior to receiving their Treo 600? My experience with the 270 was that I received the confirmation after the Fedex guy had made the delivery.
    Last edited by Prismatic; 11/26/2003 at 01:23 PM.
    No good deed goes unpunished
    Just a quick update....

Within the hour, my order status changed to "Awaiting shipment"...

Guess, I'll be getting it next week...
    Placed my Order for Cingular "Upgrade" T600 on 11/25 by phone - I decided not to wait for my TMO upgrade!

11/26 - In credit card approval processing- wow - what does this mean?

They quoted 2-3 weeks when I placed the order

Lets see
    JAA
    Originally posted by jaa6921
    Placed my Order for Cingular "Upgrade" T600 on 11/25 by phone - I decided not to wait for my TMO upgrade!

11/26 - In credit card approval processing- wow - what does this mean?

They quoted 2-3 weeks when I placed the order

Lets see
    I placed my order on 11/19 and it too now says "Credit Card Approved". That made me hopeful to receive the phone next week. (fingers crossed)

But... I wonder if it is a glitch since you ordered on 11/25 (you must mean 11/24 since that was the last day for the Treo upgrade promo for Cingular). I hope there indeed is some progress in the handling of orders though...
    No, I placed the order for my upgrade on the 25th..... and they accepted it willingly. They closed it off on the 26th it seems
    JAA
    11/21 order here just went into Credit Card Approved. My credit card website hasn't registered the transaction though..

To be followed....
    Order Date:
    11/18/2003 08:39:56 PM
    Order Status:
    Credit Card Approved
    Hello,

This is my first post but have been reading for about a week. I ordered my Treo 600 on the 24th and was seriously expecting to receive it mid December but I just checked the status and it says 'approving credit card'... Do you think I will receive it next week? Crossing fingers...
    I wonder if the warehouse is working today (Thanksgiving)? Yippie!
    Ordered on Nov 13, 2003.
    Shipped Nov 28, 2003.

Fedex tracking now shows that it is on a truck for delivery.

Can't wait to get my hands on it...
    Final update:

Delivered at 11:54AM today.
    Today, my order status for a Cingular T600 and accessories changed to Order Partially Shipped....... I placed the order on 11/25 and was "Awaiting Shipment" for a few days.

So what exactly am I expected to do with ONLY a set of "spare stylii" and a "laptop charging cable"??

Obviously some dumb sick minded bean-counter thinks I need these and am prepared to buy them in advance of a phone.....

Oh well. LOL
    JAA
    Hello!

Just thought I would post my order experience so far....

I placed my Cingular 600 order on 11/15. The statuses went from 'Ordered' to 'Credit Approved' to 'Awaiting shipment' between 11/15 and 11/30.

Later today, my status changed to 'Partial Shipment'. I looked at the order detail and found that they shipped the 3 accessories that I ordered but the Treo 600 now shows 'Back Ordered'.!!

Has anyone else seen a 'Backordered' status for thier 600?
    yup. I am backordered too. Apparently, my cradle and high performance headset shipped, but the actual unit is backordered
    Yep - that's what mine now shows........

Looks like a month- end "ship anything" move to me......
    JAA
    Yep. I ordered the night of 11/20. The status on my order is "Partially Shipped" and my Treo 600 is "back ordered". Also, the stereo plug I ordered was sent... but I guess it won't be of much use without a Treo 600.
    "Backordered".

For those of us who thought it wouldn't get worse - HS has now added insult to injury.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast