1.    #1  
    Lots of posts about headsets for the 600, but doesn't seem to be any consensus on what works best. I am in the market for anything that works better than the earbud that comes with.

Any suggestions? Bluetooth would be great, but I assume from the other posts that noone has been able to get the Freespeak to work correctly.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by mulva11
    Lots of posts about headsets for the 600, but doesn't seem to be any consensus on what works best. I am in the market for anything that works better than the earbud that comes with.

Any suggestions? Bluetooth would be great, but I assume from the other posts that noone has been able to get the Freespeak to work correctly.

Thanks!
    mulva11,

I love Plantronics! I have good experience with the Plantronics MX-100 on my Treo 600. It is currently my earbud of choice. No one has ever asked me to repeat myself. And it is really LOUD! I can only bear to have the volume on 1-2... The only con is that it does not have a answer/end button on the earbud itself... oh well. At $25 it is a good value.

I am partial to boom mics and see that Plantonics just came out with Model# M60 which I may try.

FYI... I have tried a M145 and it doesn't really seem that loud... and I have to strain to hear it. Not recommended in my book.

Dave Lindberg
    Dans cellular accessories on ebay has the MX-100 for $10.99.
    I bought the MX-150 from him for $14.99...but no treo yet to try it on.

Dans ebay store:
    http://stores.ebay.com/id=41248270
    I'm going with no best Treo headset now, because they don't have one that's stereo for mp3 and a mic for taking incoming phone calls.

I'm saving my money by buying nothing for the meantime.