Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I picked up a 256 SD SanDisk card from Best Buy today for the price mentioned ($49.99) and it was well after noon (3:25PM). So it was not a partial day sale. If you can't find any cards near where PDAs are they usually have more by the digital cameras, which is where I had to get mine from.

After that I walked over to Staples, which had the SanDisk Cruzer (Upgradable USB Flash Drive) on clerance for only $17.50. The Cruzer comes with a 32MB SD card and takes the 256 SanDisk card.

So after spending less than $70 I have a USB Flash drive and 288MB of space on SD cards.

They may not be the best SD cards (SanDisk), but it's a good deal .
    Originally posted by darnell
    I picked up a 256 SD SanDisk card from Best Buy today for the price mentioned ($49.99) and it was well after noon (3:25PM). So it was not a partial day sale. If you can't find any cards near where PDAs are they usually have more by the digital cameras, which is where I had to get mine from.
    Just bought mines today also at Best Buys for $49.99. Although I had to stand in line for an hour and a half, my T600 kept me entertained.
    I just bought one of these 256 meg cards at Best Buy. When I put it in my reader/writer to copy files it completely bogs down windows explorer. It takes forever to get it to even read the card. When I try to copy files, it takes about 10 times longer than normal, and it keeps hanging up. I have a 128 meg Fuji card that works like a dream. Can't figure out the Sandisk, but it's going back.
    I just solved my own problem. I formatted the Sandisk card in the Treo and it works like a champ now. No problem with Windows Explorer or the Treo. That was pretty easy. I remembered reading an earlier post about formatting the card.
    Thanks for all your help.. I got the Scan Disc 256 sd card for $49.00
    i bought one 2 weeks ago for $75 minus a $15 mail in rebate.

i bought another on friday at best buy for $49.

i took it back the next day along with the $75 receipt.

so, effectively, i have a 256mb card for $35 as i took the rebate on the other one.

talk about a deal and a half!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12