1.    #1  
    My Treo 600 does not sync properly after using it. I get a error connection after the sync gets to Treo pictures on the PC. If I log off/on, and then do a soft reset it syncs fine. Even after a hard reset, I still have the problem.

PC software:
    Office 2003
    Chapura 3.1.6
    Treo software:

Splash Photo 4.08
    Beyond Contacts 3.003
    Docs To Go Premium 6.005
    Dir Asst 2.02
    Snappermail 1.9.1.02

Any ideas??
    Thanks,
    Todd
    Todd
    What is the exact error in your HotSync log that you see? That is usually the best clue.
    Hi Todd,

Kevin from palmOne here. Itís hard to be sure exactly whatís causing the problem based on what youíve written. Take a look at the customer support pages below; they should help you track down and resolve the issue.

Why can't I synchronize my handheld with my desktop computer?
    http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...sType=RESEARCH

How can the HotSync log help me to troubleshoot HotSync problems?
    http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...sType=RESEARCH

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out whatís new at
    http://www.palm.com/
  4.    #4  
    Ran registry uninstall, and reinstalled 3.1.6. chapura.

Error message on PC:
    Hotsync manager has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Treo message:
    The connection between your handheld computer and the desktop was lost. Some of your data was NOT backup up. Please check with your setup and try again.

Happens everytime after working on the Treo. After resetting Treo, and loging off/on PC, it works again. The error always happens as the desktop sync says Treo Pictures.

Thanks,
    Todd
  5.    #5  
    Any ideas. Still driving me crazy.

Thanks
    Todd
  6.    #6  
    This is still driving me crazy. I need help. Have to log off PC and reboot 600 every time. Anyone???

Thanks,
    Todd
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $SplashPhoto$ $comes$ $with$ $a$ $conduit$. $Maybe$ $this$ $is$ $causing$ $the$ $problem$?

Uninstall SplashPhoto from both your PC and your Treo and try if you can now synch without the problem. If this helps then let us know and we can try to troubleshoot SplashPhoto.
  8.    #8  
    Disabling Splash Photo made no difference. Still had error that required dual reboot.

Any other ideas? Who could help?

Thanks,
    Todd
    Todd
    You probably have a corrupt datafile and one of the conduits is choking on it.

Turn off all your conduits in Custom... on the HS Manager menu. Then one by one turn them on and do a HotSync each time. When the synch chokes you know you have found the culprit.

It seems like the Pictures database might be your problem. I suggest you nuke all the images on the Treo by deleting the DB - purge all images in the camera app.
    HotSync Error: An application cancelled sychronization or failed to respond to a HotSync notification. Please ensure that you are not currently editing data using applications such as Palm OS Desktop or Install Tool. (8009)

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Pesca