1.    #1  
    Just an update...

Chatter 1.0.3 is up on www.imchatter.com as a beta release. It is compatible with BOTH CDMA and GSM Treo 600's. It appears to be very stable; I will probably promote this to release status in a few days.

The next version (1.0.4) will have buddy pounce (suggestions for how it should work are gladly accepted) and some other new features as well. I expect it within the week.

Marc
    What is "buddy pounce?"
  3.    #3  
    I've never used it, but it alerts you when a "buddy" has come online... Exact implementation differs among systems.

Marc
    As far as implementing it. I believe Verichat send an SMS.. I like that feature...

Josh
    Play a ringtone in the background a'la AIM's door opening and closing.

Selectable, of course.
    I am going to try chatter for the email portion but I love Verichat, it has worked very well on my 270 except on a rare occasion when I received a high volume of IM's at one time and then it would occasionally lock up requiring a soft rest.
    Originally posted by mblank
    Just an update...

Chatter 1.0.3 is up on www.imchatter.com as a beta release. It is compatible with BOTH CDMA and GSM Treo 600's. It appears to be very stable; I will probably promote this to release status in a few days.

The next version (1.0.4) will have buddy pounce (suggestions for how it should work are gladly accepted) and some other new features as well. I expect it within the week.

Marc
    Marc could you check your discussion board regarding "My dreams come ture please"