View Poll Results: My car has a tape player, and roll down windows. Am I behind the times?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • Yes

0 0%
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  1.    #1  
    I was wondering about what kind of SD card reader/writer I need to take advantage of something like the SandSisk Ulta II - basically, what reader/writer can meet the 10 mpbs transfer rate the card can accomodate? Are there any specs I need to look for, or will simply getting something that's USB 2.0 do the trick? I also assume then the Treo can take advantage of that transfer speed as well...

Also, just some person opinions, do you think it's worth getting a 512 MB SD card? I am a slave to MP3s, and I even have my MP3 CD player that I take down to my car every time I drive, so I can hook it up to my car's tape player (obviously some parts of my life haven't kept up with advances in technology... )

Thanks for the advice!
    i have a sandisk reader/writer and it is usb2.0. it does write files, even big ones, very quick...so yes i think it will work fully with the SD ultra.

yes, if you are an mp3 junkie get a 512MB card and use it as your mp3 player...yet another device you don't have to carry.