1.    #1  
    I couldn't find any threads that shared any light on this...
    Am I just stupid or blind, or doesn't the GSM Treo 600 have any sort of GPRS usage log like for instance my Tungsten W had?
    In Norway (and probably the rest of Europe) we have to pay a pretty high price per megabyte per month, so it's important to check from time to time how much data has been transferred via GPRS.
    I know there are applications for Treos (600 as well?) available on palmgear.com that can do this but they are not free and to be honest I'm pretty shocked if not a simple log is included with the 600...

/Christopher

(feel free to RTFM me, then I REALLY have to go look for it - I haven't seen it since I received the Treo!)
    Originally posted by grenness
    I know there are applications for Treos (600 as well?) available on palmgear.com that can do this but they are not free and to be honest I'm pretty shocked if not a simple log is included with the 600...
    I'm in the same boat. Not only is there not a built in data meter, but the commerical ones do not work with the T600 either.

Its a really crappy situation because I am paying for 3MB a month GPRS and yet I have no idea how much I am using or have left (unused GPRS MBs don't roll over to the next month). With Vodafone you can view an online bill which is updated daily and includes data - far superior to Orange.

Gabriel
    This is quite outrageous with Orange. Doesn't this even circumvent some kind of fair trading regulations? I mean, you are given a subscription, but you can't find out how much you have used and how much you are being charged for using it?

I have similar problems with some of my (other than Treo) Orange phone where is not clear at all what you are being charged for and how much. This kind of things should be illegal.
    I use KBTracker. Only $5.99.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...D&prodID=44861

Larry
    Originally posted by lmelamed

Larry
    Hi Larry, can you confirm this works as it should on the Treo 600?? I seem to recall another user complaining of a number of similar data trackers not be compatible with the 600.

Cheers
    Gabriel
    I've just tried KBTracker on an Orange GSM Treo 600, and though it doesn't do anything nasty like crashing, it does not appear to track the usage - all the values remain at zero.
    Well on second thought it may not be working. I installed it because I already had it for my Treo 300 but since I have unlimited Vision data I never checked it on the Treo 600. IT doesn't crash but the numbers all show zero so it doesn't work.

Larry
    Originally posted by lmelamed

Larry
    Tried it on a GSM Treo 600 - No Go

Another one bites the dust.....

Bye,

Ton
    I am subscribed through Orange here in Israel. I signed up for a plan for 5MB a monthly for roughly $5.50. Orange here has a free number that you can use to access your account usage during the billing period. They also include the ability to check your data usage on the same phone tree.
    For kb tracker it says at the bottom of their page in red that it is not yet Treo 600 compatible, they're working on
    KBTracker requires the LogDataCalls hack to work. As OS5 cannot run hacks, this will not work on the T600.

Michael