1.    #1  
    I have the world in my Palm
    And they also listed at #6 on thier list of TechTV's top 20 gifts.
    Serving those who have served Honorably. Marine For Life www.m4l.usmc.mil
    Hehehe.... they call it the "third incarnation" of Handspring's Treo product. Technically, wouldn't it be the 4th? 180, 270, 300, 600.....

The article mentions the lack of included MP3 software as a negative point. Maybe I was misinformed... I thought some of them did come with PTunes preloaded (otherwise all that was required was registering the phone and downloading the software for free). Shame that wasn't mentioned.

But overrall they seemed to like the phone. Too bad I won't be home tonight to watch the show... maybe I'll catch it when it repeats tomorrow
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Originally posted by jennyfur
    Hehehe.... they call it the "third incarnation" of Handspring's Treo product. Technically, wouldn't it be the 4th? 180, 270, 300, 600....
    Well, the 270 and 300 are considered the same generation, since they differed only slightly for carrier type -- CDMA vs. GSM. (Well, that and the fact that the 300 supported polyphonic ring tones, a minor difference.)

Technically there are two versions of the 600 as well, to support both kinds of carriers, but it's still considered one (the 3rd) generation.