1.    #1  
    Is there software which would allow a TREO600 to be used as a wired "pen drive" through the USB hot sync cable and the SD card?
    I believe the Missing Sync does this to some degree on Mac OS X.
    http://www.markspace.com/missingsyncpalmos.html

I don't know of anything on Windows. I just use a little USB SD drive and use my SD card.
    There are two apps you can use: Syncwizard or Card Export. From what I've read, most people have betterluck with the former...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Re cardexport, this notice can be found at the bottom of their home page:

Currently Card Export IS NOT compatible with Handspring Treo 90 and 600.
    I just carry around a portable card reader, much faster than through the Treo :P
    For < $100 you get a 256MB SD Card and a matchbox sized usb reader.
    Works great. Windows AND Linux!
    Originally posted by PJJPOST
    Re cardexport, this notice can be found at the bottom of their home page:

Currently Card Export IS NOT compatible with Handspring Treo 90 and 600.
    And yet it still works on my Treo600!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Just installed it on my T6 and all works good. Thanks for letting us know about this. Now my SD card reader is useless....
    You aint gotta lie to Kick it !
  9.    #9  
    I tried Syncwizard, yet it does not open as seamlessly as if I had a real card reader. I guess I'll just stick with a card reader to get higher speeds and the ability to open immediately in Windows Explorer.

Thanks for the help.