1.    #1  
    $250 for a 600??? All I can say is T-Mobile, Cingular, and friends better get with the program and slash their prices or else I'm moving to Sprint next week. This is too good of a deal, I'm sorry.
    Originally posted by mohap
    $250 for a 600??? All I can say is T-Mobile, Cingular, and friends better get with the program and slash their prices or else I'm moving to Sprint next week. This is too good of a deal, I'm sorry.
    Regardless of the price of the phone (which is incredible!), Sprint offers great phone/data plans and you should be pleased. I have always been very happy with my phone service. Now CS is a different story... but you learn to live with it.
    I just defected to Sprint myself. Cingular did not want to provide service to me after I moved, even though they billed me at my new address for 6 months. Said that I lived in a non-Cingular service area and wouldn't provide me a new local number (unless, as suggested by both a phone monkey and store reps) I lie about where I live. Glad to see lack of corporate ethics isn't just a CEO problem.
    Serving those who have served Honorably. Marine For Life www.m4l.usmc.mil