1.    #1  
    I downloaded a number f rngtones from Plamgear. None of them are showin up in preferences. What else do I need?
  2.    #2  
    I did DL and buy Monkey Ringer utility but there are no instructions on how to make it work.
  3.    #3  
    ?
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Stevesm
    ?
    If you can't see them anywhere, it is possible that they are not for the 600. If they are Nokia ringtones, use this:

mTone

I am trying to find some Nokia ringtones so I can try this app out.

Kirby
  5.    #5  
    No .. I CAB see Ringtones dld from sites with Ringotnes intended for t600 BUT I can not find a ingtone manager that will work on the T600. The MonkeyRinger, e.g. will not work on the T600.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    No .. I CAB see Ringtones dld from sites with Ringotnes intended for t600 BUT I can not find a ingtone manager that will work on the T600. The MonkeyRinger, e.g. will not work on the T600.

Did you dl them directly onto the Treo or add them via your computer?
  7.    #7  
    I do not understand your question. Monkey Ringer allows you to edit tones on the Palm and to convert tones on the Palm to run on the Palm. Do you know of a program that does this for the Treo6?
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I do not understand your question. Monkey Ringer allows you to edit tones on the Palm and to convert tones on the Palm to run on the Palm. Do you know of a program that does this for the Treo6?
    The only program I know of is Mark/Space Ringer which has not been released yet.
  9.    #9  
    So, for now the ONLY way to UL ringers to the Treo is by finding ones some smart person has already modified?
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    So, for now the ONLY way to UL ringers to the Treo is by finding ones some smart person has already modified?
    As far as I know, yes.