1.    #1  
    Ordered Sprint version on 10/28 - stuck on Awaiting Shipment.

Everytime I call - I get a different excuse/lie/contradiction. They put me on hold - check - then come back and say - pretty much...no idea (all in different ways) to passify me.

Anyone else seeing any movement or have better luck?
    If you ordered it over a month ago and havent gotten it yet something is seriously wrong...............I would call, and if you dont get a guarantee it has shipped, keeping asking to talk to the persons boss......Something is wrong....
    At this point you could almost cancel your order, walk into a store and walk out with one.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
  4.    #4  
    I called handspring so many times, that the last time I called - I actually talked to the same kind C/S rep who I talked to at the beginning of the day!

Checking email at 3:00 AM - I got the EMAIL I've been waiting for....It's on the way.

Enough complaining will get you everywhere!