1.    #1  
    AvantGo displays its text too widely across the screen on my T600, requiring me to scroll to the right to finish every line of text. I can't find a setting like "fit to page" that will force the text onto a screenful at a time - anyone know a solution?
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    In Hollywood.com the font is soo small it is painful to read...is there a way to make it larger in Avantgo in the Treo 600?
    Originally posted by darrenorb
    AvantGo displays its text too widely across the screen on my T600, requiring me to scroll to the right to finish every line of text. I can't find a setting like "fit to page" that will force the text onto a screenful at a time - anyone know a solution?
    You've probably already done this, but just in case, make sure you have the correct version for OS 5. I transfered the prior version from my Kyocera 6035 when I first got the Treo 600 and had the same problem. Maybe reinstall. I sync every day and don't have any problems with the text being too big.

QUOTE]Originally posted by mgauss
    In Hollywood.com the font is soo small it is painful to read...is there a way to make it larger in Avantgo in the Treo 600? [/QUOTE]

Not that I know of. I have the same problem with 555-1212.com and AccuWeather.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I think Avantgo is aware of a problem with the 600. Hopefully we will get an update soon.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>