1.    #1  
    There are some SD form factor wireless cards now available (Sandisk and others). Has anyone tried to make one fly in a Treo 90?
    It won't work. The PalmOs drivers aren't out yet...probably by the end of the year. However, there will most likely ONLY be OS 5.x drivers available! Thus I doubt this will work on the Treo90...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. Too bad, it would have been sweet!
    what about bluetooth? is there a bluetooth sdio card that works with os 4 ? os 5?
    Originally posted by Tourdewolf
    what about bluetooth? is there a bluetooth sdio card that works with os 4 ? os 5?
    Yes, ironically the BT SD cards will work with the Treo90 but not the Treo600! Who woulda figured...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions