1.    #1  
    can I set ringtones by contact categories or is it only favourites I can do that for?
    or ideally I have a line 2 service (2 phone numbers on 1 phone) and would like to be able to set ringtones based on which line is being called.
    any ideas?
    thanks,
    James
    Off topic, I know, but who do you have your service with? I kinda want to move my old phone number over to my new phone on sprint...
  3.    #3  
    I'm on Orange UK
    TC Ringer lets you set ringtones based on categories from your contact book, however, the current version of TC does not yet support the 600. It is a great s/w package though, and I am eagerly awaiting the new release.

as far as multi-line ringers, I don't know of any app that will do that, but I have never actually looked into it, so maybe there is something out there...
  5.    #5  
    just what I was after thanks
    roll on the new version
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    seems like the newest version of TC Ringer is as elusive as the T-Mo version of the T600. This app should have been ready for the T600 release, it's ridiculous that it's taken this long!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Hear hear. In fact, HS should follow Microsoft's cue and bundle this little gem into the OS. Heck, it's a standard feature in most other phones already.
    I'm thinking TCringer is MIA vapor ware at this point.................................