1.    #1  
    I have two Cingular branded Treo 600's in front of me. Both have the same settings... same everything. Yet ones screen is has red hue, while the other has a blue hue. I would really like to be able to change the RGB balance on the screen.

Does any one know if this is possible? All I know of is adjustment of brightness and contrast . Any help, directions or comments are welcome.

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
  2.    #2  
    This is so frustrating

3.    #3  
    Attached Images Attached Images

4.    #4  
    Any one? I would hate to return this if its adjustable

Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question, but I am curious as to which of the two you would be returning if RGB balance could not be adjusted.
    lol
    This color variance is normal with LCDs. It relates to the way they are manufactured and also to how they are priced. Color LCDs always have some kind of color hue which falls within a gamut that is considered acceptable by the manufacturer and purchaser. If you want very uniform coloration across a product, there is a cost associated with choosing such uniformity as the manufacturer then has a lower sucess yield and has to sell the others for a lesser price or trash them.

Your comparison of red and blue is so marginal that I would not consider it noticeable unless you held two side by side. It is like being the beauty queen in a small town who feels like she is top of the pile until a comparatively beautiful woman comes to town. She felt great and still looks great when the new gal arrives - nothing has changed but her attitude.