1.    #1  
    Here's a review of the software:
    http://www.bargainpda.com/default.as...wComments=true

As I don't have my Treo 600 yet, can someone with theirs try this out and report back on how it performs on the Treo 600.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by stephman; 11/25/2003 at 10:57 AM.
    Today works well and it is free:

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/today.shtml
    Today is my favorite But it has some bugs and will not allow you to update or see the updates to your email.
    I wish it was developed more because it sits under the power key giving you a quick way to check out
    Mail
    Todos
    Alerts
    Dates
    Time.
    all on one screen.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by lenman
    Today is my favorite But it has some bugs and will not allow you to update or see the updates to your email.
    I wish it was developed more because it sits under the power key giving you a quick way to check out
    Mail
    Todos
    Alerts
    Dates
    Time.
    all on one screen.
    So Today is working well with the Treo 600, except for the bugs you mentioned above?
    Thanks for the info.
    Just as a commentary... it seems that so many people have been looking for a sharp, useful Today-like program for quite some time now. In my opinion, it is the #1 missing thing on Palm products considering how common it is on Windows units.

I am not a software developer, but I wish someone who was would tkae another stab at it. Everyone wishes that the person who wrote "Today" would continue developing the product (skins, Snappermail support, etc) but that doesn't look like it's going to happen..

Can anyone else pick up the torch....

My wishlist:

- Treo 5-way navigation
    - Snappermail support
    - Built-in alarm clock feature
    - Skinnable
    - Direct button to Treo phone app
    - Configurable display options (# of emails only, or subject lines of two most recent, etc.)

Lot to askfor, I'm sure... am I the only one who wants more than a screen full of speed dials when you turn on the phone?
    I tried Today for a few weeks but it seemed to drain my battery. Anyone else notice your battery juice going down quicker with Today installed?

Larry