1.    #1  
    Hello All,

So I made the splash and upgraded to a 600 from my 300. Am very pleased and love the device. I have searched long and hard and havent found an answer yet to one thing that I loved on the 300 but cant find on the 600.

On the 600, you could assign (NONE) to specific people on your call list and if that person called, the phone would be silent while you could do the custom ringtone to others.

So far, I have not found the (NONE) option on the 600. Does anyone know what happened to it and if its gone, can I create a custom ringtone with no sounds laid into the tracks and create a custom (NONE)?

Thanks...

Pete
    www.treo600essentials.com has a "Silent" ringtone.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    Originally posted by zflyr
    ...On the 600, you could assign (NONE) to specific people on your call list and if that person called, the phone would be silent while you could do the custom ringtone to others....
    And just why would you want to do that?

You boyz are so scandelous
    yea, there's a few silent ringtones out there. One place i know has it is a wap site at:

http://www.treo600essentials.com/

I think the ringtone is called "silent"