1.    #1  
    I've been reading everything I can in the two weeks I've got before my GSM T600 arrives, and there are a whole group of manuals I can't locate to download.

I found the User's Guide for the T600, which makes for good reading , but it doesn't have manuals for most of the programs that come with the T600.

I managed to find the manual on-line for the mail program (or at least for VersaMail 2.5). I manged to download the whole Mac Palm 4.1 package for the T600, which includes a dozen Add-on programs (the DocsToGo, WordToGo, Splash stuff, etc). But just the .prc files, no docs.

I can't find on-line docs for the browser or any of the other programs that will come with my T600.

Is there anywhere I can download this stuff to read up before my T600 arrives?

Bill S

Anyone?
    Last edited by tvBilly; 12/01/2003 at 05:13 AM.
  2.    #2  
    [bump]
    Same question here. Some of the software is pretty basic - but it's sometimes bewildering to start a new application and not know what it does even. Not to speak about finding out about what useful features are there and what is the best way to use the software.
    Originally posted by minute
    Same question here. Some of the software is pretty basic - but it's sometimes bewildering to start a new application and not know what it does even. Not to speak about finding out about what useful features are there and what is the best way to use the software.
    I remember the good old days when manuals were provided for computer programs... printed ones at that!
    Go to http://www.handspring.com/developers/ and register as a developer. You will be able to download the Treo 600 Developers Guide. It has 2 sections that should help: "Blazer Feature Overview" and "Designing Pages for Mobile Devices". I believe it has information on the other applications.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi