Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Two things that kept me from evaluating it further, both of which are there in Business Connection:

1. Abilty to do filters (actually, in BC, specify "Only download messages addressed to me") - so I don't download the tons of list mails I get per day and only get stuff I NEED to see.

2. Ability to quickly delete an email from the inbox. With BC, just right-click and hit the center. Gone.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    We posted 1.9.1.03 earlier this week, nobody has reported any issues with it, so we expect to release it as a rock solid 1.9.1 full release soon.

-W
    Where is it posted? How about a link?
    Originally posted by snapperfish
    We posted 1.9.1.03 earlier this week, nobody has reported any issues with it, so we expect to release it as a rock solid 1.9.1 full release soon.

-W
    so far so good on the .3 version. keep up the nice work. love the snapperfish app.

do you recommend loading the finalized 1.9.1 when available or leaving the .3 beta? also, can i load the 1.91 over the .3 beta if recommended?

one final question, what do recommend as to the disconnect after send box. check or uncheck?
    Originally posted by newtreouser
    Where is it posted? How about a link?

www.snappermail.net/sus/login.cfm

bookmark it! snapper is always making enhancements and this is a great place to check.
    Will, my wife and I both use your mailer and neither of us have had the first problem with 1.9.1.03. It is used many, many times throughout the day. Other than the Sprint connection problem, it does what we need it to do. Opening attachments, sending attachments, et cetera. The IMAP implimentation might be nice, though for me, POP is fine. Gosh, good luck trying to please every one.

Ben

Originally posted by snapperfish

-W
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12