1.    #1  
    I used Notepad a lot on my Tungsten T (uses digital ink so you can make notes, sketches, etc.). This is missing from the Tre0 600 version of the Palm OS.

Now that I have Graffiti 1 and GraffitiAnywhere installed and working beautifully, I may try and locate the app on my Tungsten and see what happens when I install it on my T600.

Also: does anyone know if BugMe will work with the T600 + Graffiti 11 + GraffitiAnywhere combo?
    I have a hunch that what you want is CIC's Jot plus their Inksnap. GII does NOT work on T600.
    I've been using a program called Sketcher that has the same basic features as Notepad. Sketcher is freeware you can download from www.palmettologic.com. There is also a fee version with more features called Sketcher Plus that I have not tried.

I don't use Graffiti, so I'm not sure how it would work with Sketcher, but since it's free, it might be worth checking out.
    I put NotePad from my T3 onto the 600 and it worked just fine. Just do not copy over the db file since whatever you had saved on your Tungsten will not copy over to the 600.
    You could also try DiddleBug, which (if you use it) interfaces with SnapperMail to send drawings.

Diddlebug also has alarms and Inelliboogers so you can send sketch notes directly to Memo or Contacts.
    www.gsmworld.com
    I agree, Diddlebug is awesome. It's really neat to send handwritten notes as attachments via snappermail!

Also, another cool freeware app that I would highly recommend is Cryptopad. This is an awesome memopad replacement...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Would you be able to post that file here. I would love to get my hands on it.
    Originally posted by NRG
    Would you be able to post that file here. I would love to get my hands on it.
    Which file?

Btw...I hope you guys drop kick the gates this weekend!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I loved Cryptopad on my T300. It doesn't support the 5-way nav on the T600 though, so I haven't been using it lately.

One of these days I'd like to get the Palm OS dev tools installed on my computer and maybe fix up Cryptopad a bit, but I don't know that I have enough of an inclination to do so.

But maybe I will.

(Slightly off-topic rant here... amazing how much of a difference the nav makes, isn't it? When I explain it to people they don't really get it, they thing I'm making a big deal over nothing, but it really does change the whole PDA experience... Almost like TiVo in that regard, nobody gets it until they've *used* it )